**** REGISTRATION FOR THIS EVENT HAS NOW CLOSED ***
Welcome to the Big Data Summit 2013: Tools, techniques and technologies for exploiting the information overload
Following the huge success of the Big Data Summit 2012 that brought together over 150 delegates and leading industry speakers, Computing is proud to present Big Data Summit 2013.
Our 2nd Summit will look at the options for updating your technology infrastructure and tools and techniques for making sense and analysing your data. As we start to move beyond the big data hype, will 2013 see the mainstream adoption of big data as we start to see evidence of the impact of big data tools and technologies?
The programme will comprise expert key notes, real world case studies and interactive discussion panels led by senior IT practitioners who are tackling big data challenges in their organisations. This is an un-missable opportunity that will help you gain practical insight into how the integration of big data solutions into your business can lead to greater profitability, improved decision making, long term growth and sustainable competitive advantage.
Join us for a FREE TO ATTEND one day event and:
- Hear from the early adopters about the business benefits they are realising from their big data projects - what ROI can you expect?
- Learn about the technology options for bringing together structured and unstructured data
- Assess whether Apache Hadoop is right for your organisation and hear use cases
- Learn about the benefits of combining NoSQL with the functionality of SQL to achieve greater scalability and close integration with business intelligence tools.
- Gain insight into how advanced analytical tools can improve your understanding of customers and increase retention rates
- Make the business case for sentiment analysis and visualisation tools
- Understand the benefits and risks of investing in data scientists. Do these experts already exist in your organisation?
- Explore the potential of predictive business intelligence
- Successfully evolve your role as a CIO in light of new technological developments
The conference is FREE TO ATTEND if you work in IT*
*Vendor firms do not qualify for free attendance