Last chance to book your place - just a few places remaining!
etc.venues Fenchurch Street
43-44 Crutched Friars
Cloud computing has already proven to bring multiple benefits to its users - it is flexible, scalable and eliminates the enormous capital costs of designing and building your own infrastructure. But although cloud is an established concept, certain challenges still remain. With exponentially increasing volumes of ever more valuable data, as well as changing legislation and the rise of well-funded hacking groups, data privacy and security are more important than ever. And as digital transformation has moved to the top of many IT leaders' agenda, understanding how best to leverage the cloud in all its forms has become a critical skill.
Join us for this one day FREE* event to network with your peers, meet leading industry vendors and learn how to harvest maximum cloud potential. Highlights include:
- Which organisations should choose "cloud first" and possibly "cloud only" strategy?
- Is hybrid cloud always the best choice?
- How cloud enables and connects with DevOps?
- What are new perspectives on cloud based disaster recovery?
- How can you exploit the potential of Software Defined?
- What are possible effects of the General Data Protection Regulations?
- How quickly and how far should we modernise our data centres? What is the future of cloud and infrastructure?
Delegates reveal their key take-aways from Computing Data Centre Summit 2015
Latest from Twitter: