Data Centre & Infrastructure Summit 2014
24 September 2014, The Waldorf Hilton, London
The data centre is at the heart of the current evolution in the way IT is being delivered and is central to any organisation's operations. Now data centre professionals are looking to adopt technologies that not only improve efficiency, but can also meet new technological requirements, ranging from virtual desktop infrastructure to running all flavours of cloud platforms. Meanwhile, the software defined data centre enables even greater flexibility by abstracting out many of the data centre's functions, paving the way for the adoption of a true ‘IT as a service' model.
But how does it work in practise, and what are the implementation challenges?
The Data Centre Summit 2014 will address these issues and answer further questions such as: What will the next big data centre transformation look like? Which tools and technologies are really worth the investment? How do you deliver an ever increasing level of service within a constrained budget? Can you achieve consolidation and boost utilisation by retraining and repurposing staff skills?
The programme will comprise expert key notes, real world case studies and interactive discussion panels led by senior IT practitioners who will share useful tips and their own data centre strategies.
Join us for a one day FREE* event to network with your peers, meet leading industry vendors and discover the newest and most innovative data centre solutions.
Top 2013 speakers:
- Learn how to create a winning data centre strategy to stay ahead of your competitors
- Hear about latest advancements in data centre power efficiency and sustainability solutions
- Understand the effects of big data and the consumerization of IT on data centres and how you can benefit from the new opportunities
- Gain insight into the latest "as a service" offerings and their real value to your business
- Successfully tackle security challenges to enjoy agility and cost efficiency of the cloud
- Learn how to move and manage your business critical applications in the cloud for better flexibility
- Explore the potential of software defined data centre to transform the way you do IT
- Understand how to make the business case for modular data centre design