Data Centre Summit 2014
FREE attendance for senior IT professionals from end user organisations. Please note: If the registration web page doesn't display properly, please contact Lukas Hall- firstname.lastname@example.org
The role of the data centre, and IT leaders responsible for it, is going through a period of unprecedented change. The focus now is on achieving a new level of data centre efficiency, flexibility and responsiveness. This may mean choosing the right upgrades for your on-premise data centre or adopting a modular data centre design. Or perhaps it is time to drastically transform your data storage and management operations by moving to the cloud?
It is predicted that by 2016 as much as 64% of all data centre traffic will be processed in the cloud rather than on-premise. Will this rush toward a model where servers, storage, applications and operational management issues are taken care of by third-party organisations leave on premise in the dust?
At Data Centre Summit 2014 we will address this issue and answer questions such as: How to create an optimal strategy for your data centre? How much it will cost? How secure is the cloud, really? Can you combine the best of on premise and cloud solutions?
The programme will comprise expert key notes, real world case studies and interactive discussion panels led by senior IT practitioners who will share their tips for data centre strategies and views on the future of data centre and cloud.
Top speakers include:
- Learn how to create a winning data centre strategy to stay ahead of your competitors
- Hear about latest advancements in data centre power efficiency and sustainability solutions
- Understand the effects of big data and the consumerization of IT on data centres and how you can benefit from the new opportunities
- Gain insight into the latest "as a service" offerings and their real value to your business
- Successfully tackle security challenges to enjoy agility and cost efficiency of the cloud
- Learn how to move and manage your business critical applications in the cloud for better flexibility
- Explore the potential of software defined data centre to transform the way you do IT
- Understand how to make the business case for modular data centre design