Data Centre Summit
The traditional home of the on-premise application - the data centre - is going through a period of unprecedented change. The focus now is on achieving a new level of data centre efficiency, flexibility and responsiveness. In pursuit of superior data centre performance many enterprises are building private clouds - both on-premise, and hosted by an external cloud supplier, often using multiple hypervisors. The volume of data being stored is increasing dramatically and the pressure on storage systems is growing. The use of cloud applications (like CRM and Marketing Automation) is also increasing, adding in new complexity.
At Data Centre Summit 2013 we will address these issues, and get answers to questions such as: "What changes need to be made in order to take advantage of the operational and performance improvements new technologies have to offer?", "What strategy should CIOs pursue and how can you deliver effective governance in a hybrid world of cloud and on-premise?", "How to decide which data to keep in-house and which can be safely outsourced?", "What does a successful SLA look like and what legal pitfalls do you need to bear in mind when moving to cloud?".
Join us for a FREE TO ATTEND one day event and:
- Learn how to create a winning data centre strategy to stay ahead of your competitors
- Hear about latest advancements in data centre power efficiency and sustainability solutions
- Understand the effects of big data and the consumerization of IT on data centres and how you can benefit from the new opportunities
- Gain insight into the latest "as a service" offerings and their real value to your business
- Successfully tackle security challenges to enjoy agility and cost efficiency of the cloud
- Learn how to move and manage your business critical applications in the cloud for better flexibility
- Explore the potential of software defined data centre to transform the way you do IT
- Understand how to make the business case for modular data centre design