Enterprise Mobility Summit 2015: Investing in mobile technologies that maximise productivity
Over the last couple of years we've witnessed an increased adoption of mobile devices in organisations, culminating with the need to have an enterprise mobility strategy in place. Last year was the year which marked mobility as a business necessity, creating new ways of working and transforming business processes. This trend is set to continue in 2015, with more and more companies embracing mobility holistically across the enterprise and more and more employees expecting to be able to perform various business functions on various handheld devices. The main challenge that IT professionals are facing this year is developing and managing old and new applications, whilst delivering an attractive, simple and secure user experience.
The Enterprise Mobility Summit 2015 will delve deeper into how and why organisations should integrate their mobility strategy into the overall business strategy. We'll touch on key topics such workplace transformation, tools and techniques to enable mobility, mobilising business functions and applications, as well as maintaining a security risk aware organisation.
Qualified end users can attend for FREE* >> Click here to book now
The programme will bring together expert keynotes, real world case studies and interactive panel discussions led by senior IT practitioners who have been tackling mobility in their organisations. Join us to gain insight into the real value of mobilising your business.
See you on 10th June?
Join our conversation and:
- Hear from the early adopters about their first steps into integrating mobility into the business strategy and learn from their experience
- Understand how to mobilise certain business functions and older applications Learn how to manage devices, data and application
- Discover what technology innovation you might need for implementing mobility solutions within your organisation
- Find out more about mobile device management and mobile application management
- Learn about the importance of connectivity to your business continuity
- Understand the role of CIOs in the new context of technological developments
- Gain insight into the future trends of enterprise mobility
Latest from Twitter:
Enterprise Mobility - the delegates' view
Delegates at our 2014 Enterprise Mobility Summit give their views on the top mobility trends.
Watch our video and hear more!