Enterprise Mobility Summit
Enterprise mobility is poised to fundamentally change the IT landscape. In today's flexible working environment, more and more employees use a plethora of different devices, from smartphones to tablets, to equipment not even owned by the enterprise. Computing will address these issues at its first Enterprise Mobility Summit.
The event will analyse the importance of shaping your mobility strategy, as well as offer guidance on the challenges you might face on the way, such as managing a wider variety of mobile devices and making sure you can secure your enterprise data. This is the right place to find answers to common questions, such as ‘how do you get started?', ‘what tools and technologies do you need?', ‘how can you measure ROI?' and much more.
The programme will bring together expert keynotes, real world case studies and interactive panel discussions led by senior IT practitioners who are tackling the issue of mobility in their organisations. Join us to better understand how enterprise mobility can help your business become more profitable, by saving costs whilst improving employees' efficiency.
- Hear from the early adopters about the factors that influenced their mobile strategy and learn from their experiences
- Understand how enterprise mobility can help your business grow, by finding the balance between costs and the expected ROI
- Discuss about the impact of flexible working on your business, from downsizing your office space to increasing your employees' productivity
- Evaluate the impact of BYOD phenomenon and get some tips on the policies you should have in place
- Discover what technology innovation you might need for implementing mobility within your organisation
- Find out more about mobile device management and mobile application management
- Learn about the importance of connectivity to your business continuity
- Understand the role of CIOs in the new context of technological developments
- Gain insight into the future trends of enterprise mobility