Enterprise Mobility Summit
Enterprise mobility continues to be one of the hottest topics in IT, as the demand to access information on the go, via mobile platforms, is increasing. Mobility has become a business necessity, creating new ways of working and transforming business processes. Companies have to adapt quickly and need to be sure security, governance and compliance policies across devices, data and applications are fit for purpose.
The event will analyse the advantages of mobility, looking at the bigger picture and tackling the challenge of integrating your company's IT needs into its overall business strategy. We'll examine markets trends such as BYOD, CYOD and COPE (corporate-owned, personal enabled) and managing platform diversity. Furthermore, this is the right place to learn about the impact and potential of apps, as well as best ways to approach security risk management.
The programme will bring together expert keynotes, real world case studies and interactive panel discussions led by senior IT practitioners who have been tackling mobility in their organisations. Join us to gain insight into the real value of mobilising your business.
- Hear from the early adopters about the factors that influenced their mobile strategy and learn from their experiences
- Understand how enterprise mobility can help your business grow, by finding the balance between costs and the expected ROI
- Discuss about the impact of flexible working on your business, from downsizing your office space to increasing your employees' productivity
- Evaluate the impact of BYOD phenomenon and get some tips on the policies you should have in place
- Discover what technology innovation you might need for implementing mobility within your organisation
- Find out more about mobile device management and mobile application management
- Learn about the importance of connectivity to your business continuity
- Understand the role of CIOs in the new context of technological developments
- Gain insight into the future trends of enterprise mobility