Ensuring your enterprise is cyber safe
Both our lives and our businesses grow more digital every year, and cyber security grows in importance at an equal rate. As cyber criminals' attacks become ever more sophisticated, we see an over-abundance of security solutions from an ever increasing number of vendors.
In order to reduce the risks of malicious intrusions it is important to understand the cyber security environment, i.e. where your weak points are and how to strengthen them. It's also imperative to educate yourself and your teams on the available protection measures, in order to see which ones are the best fit for your organisation.
And learning from the mistakes and expertise of others is a great help in safeguarding your business. Comprising expert keynotes, end user case studies and panel debates, the summit will cover how to choose the right cyber security strategy for your business, building cyber security culture and awareness, how to futureproof your firewall, cloud security, as well as key cyber security trends, including implications of General Data Protection Regulation and Brexit.
*** Qualified end users can attend for FREE*** REGISTER HERE ***
Don't miss this year's fantastic summit!
Join our event to discuss and debate the most pressing security issues facing business today
- Learn how machine learning algorithms are used in cyber security defence
- Address cloud security issues
- Discover what tactics can be used to measure, evaluate and manage cyber security risk
- Understand how to choose the right cyber security strategy for your organisation
- Discuss what effect GDPR & Brexit will have on the UK businesses
- Learn how and why some enterprises are using ethical hackers to protect their business
- Find out how to build cyber security culture and awareness within your organisation
- Get insight into the latest cyber security trends
Latest from Twitter:Tweets by @Computing_News