Effective strategies to safeguard your organisation
PLEASE NOTE, THIS WEBSITE CONTAINS INFORMATION RELATING TO THE 2015 CONFERENCE. ONCE UPDATES ARE AVAILABLE FOR THE 2016 CONFERENCE, THEY WILL BE POSTED HERE SO PLEASE CHECK BACK REGULARLY.
Enterprise security continues to be one of the main challenges organisations have to face. Security practitioners have had an exceptionally challenging few years. The interwoven mega-trends of the cloud, social media, big data and the rise of the smartphone and tablet have worked together to render traditional network perimeter security models ineffective. In this hyper-connected world, true protection against the ever-present risk of cyber-attacks must be business-wide and can only stem from strengthened internal governance.
Organisations need to be more aware of the cyber threats that are ready and waiting to attack their systems. A company is almost certainly going to suffer from a data security breach because basic human errors still represent the weakest link in the enterprise. This means that the future of security lies in a holistic approach, involving people as much as technology.
Comprising expert keynotes, end user case studies and panel debates, the agenda will cover best practices for aligning your security strategy to the overall business strategy, the growing importance of information governance, risk and compliance, as well as the changing role of CISOs and best practices to future proof your business.
** Qualified end users can attend for FREE* REGISTER HERE **
Don't miss this year's fantastic summit!
Join our event to discuss and debate the most pressing security issues facing business today
- Gain insight into Computing's research on security trends
- Understand how to align your security strategy to the overall business strategy
- Learn how and why some enterprises are using ethical hackers to protect their business
- Address the latest threats and vulnerabilities in the new digital world
- Discover effective tactics to detect and respond to security incidents
- Discuss how the role of CISOs has changed and how it will continue to change
- Get further insights into governance, risk and compliance
- Find out how to drive an enterprise wide security culture
- Learn from the experience of others by attending the case study presentations
- Get insight into the next generation information security
Latest from Twitter:Tweets by @Computing_News